Sunday, August 04, 2013

 

Curteys Song Chinese and Mongols for sale pix

These are 28 mm figs mounted on 3/4" washers or on 3mm 1x2" Litko plywood.  They were painted by virtualscratchbuilder.  Contact me at regimentgames@yahoo.com.  I am asking $11 for mounted and $5.50 for foot.  They are in 24 fig inf units and 12 man cav units, so that is $132 for a full unit.  I would be very interested in selling half units, which would include some portion of the command figures.  Anyway, you can contact me with any offer.  The price does not include shipping, which would be for USA only.  There are many more Chinese units and there are also Chinese war machine units such as rockets and catapults.  I am not going to bother to photograph everything if there is no interest or if prices offered are just too low for me to part with them.  Look for three cav and six inf at a time on eBay in the near future (within a month) and if they appear there then you know I got low interest here.  Pix include an overall view of a unit and a closer view, some with flash and some without.  Thanks.  Steve

Okay, it looks like the pix loaded backwards from what I intended, but they are pretty much in pairs of a unit and a closeup.  There are also pix of Mongol camel mounted drummers which I would sell in twos, and three-man command including Genghis with the leopard on the saddle.  These would all come at a premium price tbd.






































<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?