Monday, November 10, 2008
USMC figures still available
Here are the USMC "Ice Station Zebra" inspired figures still available. See today's previous post, below, for more info and how to order.
I have one of these nine-fig sets, including the M60 gunner and the walking/carrying figure with the equipment sprue with M16, toolbox, and doctor bag, $27.81.
Then I have two sets without the walking/carrying figure (to the left of the sprue), but they still come with the equipment sprue, eight figures for $24.72.
Then there is one set also without the standing firing fig in helmet (above sprue), but still with an equipment sprue, seven figs for $21.63.

I have two sets like this, four figs including M60 gunner and an equipment sprue, for $12.49.

I have three of these sets, which include an advancing Marine and the USN officer with pistol, and still with an equipment sprue, $6.75 each.

I then have a couple of the officers left. The pistol is a small auto, and could almost be anything if painted black. This fig can be used as a Russian officer or for other characters. Of course, the parka does not have to be white. $3.49 each.

Finally, I have several of the equipment sprues left over, too. These can be had for $1.49 each.
I have one of these nine-fig sets, including the M60 gunner and the walking/carrying figure with the equipment sprue with M16, toolbox, and doctor bag, $27.81.Then I have two sets without the walking/carrying figure (to the left of the sprue), but they still come with the equipment sprue, eight figures for $24.72.
Then there is one set also without the standing firing fig in helmet (above sprue), but still with an equipment sprue, seven figs for $21.63.

I have two sets like this, four figs including M60 gunner and an equipment sprue, for $12.49.

I have three of these sets, which include an advancing Marine and the USN officer with pistol, and still with an equipment sprue, $6.75 each.

I then have a couple of the officers left. The pistol is a small auto, and could almost be anything if painted black. This fig can be used as a Russian officer or for other characters. Of course, the parka does not have to be white. $3.49 each.

Finally, I have several of the equipment sprues left over, too. These can be had for $1.49 each.