Monday, November 10, 2008
More "Ice Station Zebra" figures available
I have some remaining figures from the 1960's arctic warfare "Cold War" range of 28mm metal wargame figures, inspired by the film "Ice Station Zebra," from Regiment Games (regimentgames.com). Once these are gone, I do not know when, if ever, more figures will be produced. It may be several years, when my US Army responsibilities allow more time for this part-time business, or if someone buys some or all of the business including the molds.
I also have one set of this set plus one extra mortarman, at $18.54.
Anyway, I have broken the sets down as well as I can, and here is what's still available. Please e-mail to regimentgames@yahoo.com before any payment to ensure availabilty. Add $6.00 for US shipping no matter how many sets are ordered, and add $11.00 for Canadian or UK shipping, no matter how many sets are ordered. Shipment to somewhere else MIGHT be possible; ask in advance in an e-mail. Payment will be by PayPal or money order. All prices are US dollars. Unless otherwiae stated, no sets contain any duplicate figures.
This is a Russian paratrooper set with 8 figs, including mortarman, plus mortar sprue. I have three of these sets, at $24.72 each.
Six Russians and mortar sprue, three sets available, $18.54.
Five Russians plus mortar sprue, one set, $15.45.
I also have one set of this set plus one extra mortarman, at $18.54.
Then there are two sets, missing the advancing figure (top right), but with a different duplicate figure in each set, at $15.45 a set. The two duplicates available, one in each set, are the kneeling paratrooper at the ready (lower left), and the standing/advancing figure with SMG at low port (top middle).


