Monday, April 28, 2008
New 28mm "Cold War" range available in limited edition sets.


Here is the complete "Cold War" range. From left to right are the American Marines, the Russian paratroopers, and additional special figures. There are 22 different figures which will let you play actions from the 60's and 70's between the USA and USSR in arctic climes, kind of like in the movie "Ice Station Zebra." There are 23 figures shown because I show the unarmed figure twice (and include two of them in this deal). This set is available to order now, and will also include three more each (random, six different) of American Marines and Russian paratroopers, for a total of 29 figures, plus the equipment and mortar sprues. Cost is $99.99 postpaid to USA and 54.99 pounds for shipping to the United Kingdom. These fine 28mm figures were sculpted by "Ebob" and by Faron Betchley.
I only have EIGHT OF THESE SETS. This is the only way I can offer the figures at this time, as a sort of "playset." Once these are sold I will be able to get more figures cast and packaged for more traditional sales.
IF YOU WANT A SET: E-mail me at regimentgames@yahoo.com. Payment will be by PayPal or money order. If you really want one shipped anywhere else, we will have to discuss the possibility and the price. You can see my other products at regimentgames.com. I am in the US Army and am having Scale Creep Miniatures handle all of my other sales at this time. I will take care of packing and mailing these eight sets myself.
You can see the development of this range and more pictures in my manufacturer information (news about) on theminiaturespage.com.
