Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

Miniature Figures For Sale

Please e-mail me at regimentgames@yahoo.com if you want to buy at asking price or make an offer. I can take a check or money order, or will accept PayPal.

Perry Miniatures (small) 28mm Scots of the English Civil War figures

There are eight packs of these: SW 1, 2, 4, 5, 16, 17, 18, and 19. These figures are: mounted commanders, standing foot command, musketeers firing, musketeers loading, lancers, moss trooper command, moss troopers, and a falconet 9 pounder with crew of four. These are beautiful figures, and they are the older size 28mm, compatible with the Foundry figures the Perrys did, but too small to mix well (in my opinion) with larger 28mm figures from Bicorne, Renegade, and Redoubt. I am asking $110 USD shipped to USA. That is the usual price of the figures plus $5 for shipping. I paid $19 for shipping to get them here from England. I just cannot use these with the larger figures I already have in my collection.

Renegade 28mm Early WWI Austro-Hungarians

This is half of the figures from each of the five of the AH packs Renegade offers. The packs have two each of four poses. I want no duplicates, so I am selling a complete set of one of each of the 20 poses. They aren't usually sold this way, but I have broken each pack down and I am keeping half. I will sell these for $42 USD shipped to USA.

THANKS for looking!







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?