Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

Free shipping and free figures: Sale coming soon

As soon as I get my website (regimentgames.com) so my PayPal ordering system is running, I will have a sale on most of my items. If it has a way to order, then that item is on sale. Free shipping, worldwide, on all orders, minimum order is $20USD. Also, starting with the first $20 (so any order, that is) and for every $15 thereafter, you will receive one free 28mm SF Drantakh figure of my choosing; if you get multiple free figures they will all be different, up to all 12 Drantakhs. If you would rather have 18mm VSF "Mars or Die" packs from among those on sale, then I will select those for you instead; let me know in the PayPal comments. If you don't have PayPal, e-mail me @ regimentgames@yahoo.com and let me know a check is on the way. No matter how you slice it, though, this sale will end on Monday night the 24th of July. It should be starting by Monday the 17th.

I am not usually able to do my own sales. Mark at Scale Creep Miniatures usually handles that, and he does an excellent job. He will be at Historicon and will not even have these for sale on his website until at least Monday the 24th. He will have a limited supply of the newest Drantakhs at Historicon, because I am going to send some to his con hotel for him. I will not undercut him on the MSRP, but I can offer some incentives...

So, remember, free shipping anywhere, and at $20, $35, $50, etc, free figures or packs! If you are not at Historicon and want these, watch my site and order!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?